Saturday, May 27, 2006

Dinner in the Loft

I was invited by Arif and Ruth to dinner and what a dinner party it was. 10 people in total and we went on all night long, starting around 18:30 and going on till 03:00 in the morning. The guests consisted of mainly German doctors and partners from Ruth's work at the hospital, a token Berner and his girlfriend and not to mention party crasher, which was me of course! Not a doctor, although have played many games of 'Doctors and Nurses' before so maybe that constitutes to being a doctor as I have examined many a girls body! Arif is a fellow Brit and lived in London, supports Chelsea, lived in the States and now here in Bern. It's always nice to have a fellow Brit living in the same block. Well the evening was fantastic, the homemade soup to start with, followed by a fantastic main course and homemade desert. Loads of beer and wine to help the food go down. A great night had by all, especially me! :-) I shared my English humor, my bad Deutsch and shared some stories of my time here in Switzerland. I hope I'm not banded from the next party, I think not as we all had fun... Arif should have some pictures I can post on this blog..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»