Saturday, September 09, 2006

Miss Schweiz 2006

Wonderful Swiss Beauties! Anyway there has been a lot of talk in the papers, magazines, (all the media stuff) and of course in the office, on who should have been nominated Miss Switzerland. For me I agree with the majority and give my vote to Xenia Tchoumitcheva, the second place contendent as she is fantastic, well I think so! Check her out and she if you agree. The winner, although also very atractive just did not have that little extra wow factor and for me was a very good looking girl (well I would not kick her out of my bed), but just did not have the Xenia appeal. So if you would like to check out the last 16 finalist's feel free to give me your vote....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think she is anything special...actuall not pretty at all. So sweet of you that you wouldn't throw her out of your bed!!! The two I think that are the prettiest were Sofia Krsnik (oops sp.) and Clelia Bertneli. But then again maybe because I am brunette..I hate when blonds win.