Sunday, October 14, 2007

Triumphant Triumph

This is the new 'Naked' street bike from Triumph, the Street Triple. Launched in Italy in August the bike has been a huge success, so damn successful I'm still waiting for mine from my local bike dealer. The standard 3 week wait has turned into 6 weeks and I'm still waiting. It will be snowing by the time it arrives and I will have to put it away for the winter season :-( The good thing is I have the demo bike on free loan, so I have been blasting around the Swiss countryside, getting lost and discovering new places. Switzerland is a bikers paradise as there are so many different roads, mountain passes, lakes and great places to explore. This weekend was fantastic, the weather was great and nice and sunny, quite warm around 19' so was perfect for a day's biking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi charlie nice bike!!!!!!when u getting yours.....ian..