Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Parents are back in town

Here again, now I know what it's like to look after a couple of kids. My parents don't need an excuse to come to visit me, especially to explore such a beautiful country. Equipped with their Swiss pass for all public transport they make the most out of the trains, trams, buses, boats and some cable cars. As I was extremely busy this week with work and the weather for the first few days was colder and raining I thought they should jump on the train and get themselves down to Lugano where the forecast was warm and sunny. So without further a do, this is exactly what they did, and for me I could finish off some work ready for their return 2 days later. There is always a fine balance between work and play and with my particular job you can rarely plan this as it chances so frequently.

No comments: