Thursday, August 09, 2007

Bowling tonight

You win some you loose some! As there was no badminton this week 6 of use decided that we should play 10 pin bowling at the local (next to the Bern hookers) bowling center. Well like usual I arrived late and missed the first game so joined in for the next 2. My first game was terrible, and I was 4th so not so good. But for me this was a warm up game and I told them I was going to show them how to play in the last game. We as I was going last the pressure was on, especially as the first guy got 2 strikes in a row on his first couple of goes. Well not to be out done I got 3 strike in my first 3 goes so was now leading. I continued to play pretty good and no one could catch me up, I actually won easily with the highest score of the evening with 154, not bad as my all time record is 163. So I told them I would win and I did so I was pleased and now they refuse to play with me again!! haha.. Back to badminton next week, so they will teach me a lesson for beating them as their game is better than mine, well they have been hoing for many, many years and this is my first year, so they better watch out as I'm improving fast!

No comments: