Saturday, March 03, 2007

Who's reading my blog?

Is it you, you or you?
As I'm home sick it's a perfect time to catch up on my neglected blog, as you have noticed the blog entries are less and less. Although I'm very curious to know who is actually reading these as I have noticed (thanks to my page counter), that someone is reading my blog today, maybe several people as the counter is creaping up and it's not just with my activities. So please feel free to make a comment as sometimes I feel nobody is listening to me! :-(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello amigo, i hope that you feel better... ich lese deinen blog regelmässig. leider habe ich dich lange nicht mehr gesehen, vielleicht wieder einmal an einem yb-match. unser freund shi jun spielt immer besser!!!
if you dont understand my text, you have to come back to my german classes at klubschule!!!
take care
marc (your german teacher)

James said...

Hi Marc, thanks for your note and yes it would be good to watch Shi Jun playing football as he seems to be a regular player now. But because of this his wife now uses the VIP tickets, so no more for me!
Ja mein Deutsch ist nicht zo gut, also sollten Darm also ich zurück zu Schule zurückgehen.
Gruss, James