Friday, February 16, 2007

Barcelona

I have just returned from the big telecom’s event, 3GSM World Congress and I’m glad to rest my feet. As Exhibitors we had 5 hours per day on stand duty trying to sell our wears and my feet after the first day were killing me. Although I can’t complain too much because it was a very enjoyable and busy week, not forgetting the weather was beautiful. The Exhibition was fun and great to catch up on new technologies, new exhibitors and old friends. Obviously eating too much and having many late nights and early morning starts. I did not stay over at the end of the week for a weekend of site-seeing but I did last time and it’s a beautiful city to explore, especially if you like architecture. My cheap easyJet flight was well worth the trip and very cost effective at CHF110 return. Oh yeah, I also took some nice pictures of the girls at the exhibition, I went to the 'New Camp' Barcelona FC football ground and met some players. So all in all a good week in Barcelona.

No comments: