Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Nothings gonna change this world....

Before I start I have just noticed that my latest blog enteries have all be done on a Tuesday, mmm, don't you think this is a little odd? Sitting in Starbucks watching the world go round is a nice way to idly pass time. Observing people, day dreaming and of course coffee drinking with friends. From the moment I walked into Starbucks I could not get; ‘nothings gonna change this world’ song from the Beatles out of my head, even though it had not been played. I was so curious on what the words were; when I got home I rummaged through my Beatles’ collection trying to find the song. It was pretty hard as I did not know the words let alone the title. But with a little help from Google I found it. And noticed I had the Album on cd so could play this.

No comments: