Sunday, April 22, 2007

No April showers!

Well what can I say; I have not written my blog for a month, what a disgrace! Anyway April did not bring the usual showers but instead lovely warm weather that is not typical for this time of year. So out with the summer shorts, the suntan lotion and enjoy. I thought this would be a one week wonder, but no, it has lasted throughout April and across most of Europe. But the opposite can be said for the US as they have been suffering big time with bad weather, lightening storms and cold weather in the southern and western parts which are normally quite warm. Mm, is this global warming, or just strange cycles which are not uncommon, or what? Maybe the summer will be way too hot and up into the 40's as April should not be up to 30' but then let's wait and see... So what did I do in April you may ask? Well besides work, my regular Pilates, cycling, eating and sleeping and a spot of dating, not too much.

No comments: