Sunday, November 12, 2006

Exercise Exercise Exercise

This week was a busy one as I went exercising 8 times. Well I wanted to get off to a good start, so I went Friday, Saturday, Sunday, (not Monday as I was too busy at work), Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Wow! You may say, but will I keep it up? Good question, but then I have had some variety. So what did I do? Well here goes; Spinning, Pilates (hard going, but full of hot girls), regular gym work, Badminton (although elsewhere) and cycling (up the Gurten, this was an extra). So one week later I was knackered, so I have taken this weekend off from exercise and just done a little walking instead. Actually after the first couple of days I was buzzing with energy, after 4 days I was feeling the aches and after a week I was fit for nothing. But now, well I’m ready to start again…...

No comments: