Saturday, August 12, 2006

Life is strange!

It's a strange old day, meeting up with friends, talking...actually never ending talking, listening and not really doing anything special but enjoying the companionship of special people. A lot has happened this week, work of course, travel, meeting and catching up with friends, so everyday has some excitement and something new. I have learnt how to indulge the day and welcome each day as it comes, as I have no idea how the day will evolve and end, but hopefully all in a positive and rewarding way. I did not want to ramble on and on and I also did not want to write down everything that happened this week as I'm so far behind on capturing the events over the last few weeks that I have enough to do. So a big thanks to everyone I have spoken with, met up with and enjoyed time with this week, as you have all been my inspiration to write this blog.... PS Fifi now that you have installed msn instant messaging you can be more connected to the rest of the family, so distance and time becomes less important, just don't spam me all day!

No comments: